CABIN CHARTER (CRUISES FROM THE BROCHURE)
You may choose one of our guaranteed departure Cabin Charter itineraries from our brochure.
Prices are in EURO and are prepared as full board accommodation, per person in a double cabin.
If you would like to stay alone in a double cabin, you will need to pay an extra 60% as a single supplement.
General Procedures for “Cabin Charters”
1. Check in and boarding starts from 15:30 on your first day and the first meal is dinner on board. Check out will be on the last day after breakfast at 10:30 am.
2. As the first and the last days are transfer days, these nights will be spent in the marina.
3. During the “Blue Cruise” the engines will mostly be used. However the sails can be opened from time to time according to the weather conditions and wind direction. The sail on the yacht will be opened at least twice a week.
4. The captain may make changes to the cruise program according to the sea and weather conditions. This is for the safety and security of our guests. Sailing is not permitted by port authorities in case of winds if 6-7 Beaufort or more.
5. It is not allowed to bring drinks or alcoholic beverages on board from outside. A large selection of drinks can be purchased from the bar of the yacht at a reasonable price and bills will be paid at the end of the cruise.
6. Our cruises are sold directly as well as through our tour operators. Our clients consist of people who love the sea from all over the globe and we believe this creates the perfect opportunity to meet people from every type of culture. We cannot and do not control the age or nationality of guests on board. No children under the age of 12 are allowed on board for Cabin Charters. For those who have children, they may hire a private gullet as we have gulets that are ranged from 2 cabins and more. If you would like to hire a Private Yacht then please see our Private Yacht Charter section.
7. Our cruises are carefully planned and every detail thoughtfully considered. We have had the experience of planning cruises for a number of years. Tours are printed in our brochures and therefore we cannot make changes to the itinerary according to customer’s special requirements.
8. Instructions of the boat will be given to our guests by the embarkation.
9. We cannot give any guarantee for twin or triple cabins on the programs numbered 1 and 2 with standard yachts.
10. All cabins have private WC / shower, portholes and a small wardrobe. The toilets can either be flushing type, marine type toilet with a pump or electrical.
11. In all of our boat there is sufficient safety equipment on board including life jackets & lines, dingy boats and a life raft. These all meet international safety requirements.
12. For the programs 1 and 2 with standard yachts we guarantee an inverter or generator to charge your electrical gadgets in the communal areas. Though for the programs 3 to 7 you may have 220V in your cabins too.
13. All yachts store basic fishing lines, flippers and snorkels for the use of our guests.
14. In our Cabin Charter prices, Port Charges for all ports and fuel surcharges are included in the price unlike other firms.
|Yacht Holidays in Greece, Turkey & Adria|